Welcome to your new website. Your page already has rich content from Toastmasters International, District 5 and other clubs. There are several things that you need to do to make your site ready for the general public. I will list those things below. After you have made suggested changes, you can delete this post.
1. Login. Go to the bottom of the page and you will see the word Login. Use the login/password that you received in the notification email and you are ready to begin.
2. Set up your meeting info.
Here is a video that explains 1 and 2:
3. Add your meeting information to the calendar page and the calendar widget. Here is a video:
4. In order for other clubs to see your postings correctly, please change your default category. Any new posts that you add will then appear correctly on other club sites. Here is a short video:
5. The most important thing that you will do as webmaster is to share the exciting news about your club. Here is a video that explains how to post a story.
6. It is important for members and guests to be able to contact officers. Members might want to publicize important things that they are working on. Here is a video about Creating the Member Directory.
That pretty much covers setting up your website. Look around and if you have any topics that you would like for me to cover in a later tutorial, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Adding an author (coming soon)
8. Registering your site on Toaastmasters International
- Login to our website www.toastmasters.org/clubcentral with your User Name and Password
- Click on your club’s name in the red text
- Below Conduct Club Business, click on Update my club meeting information
- Make any necessary corrections to the club’s website link
- Click on the Update button at the bottom of the page
· Please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to fully process and display on our website.
Thanks to Michelle at toastmasters.org
Thanks for joining iCrewClubSites. Good luck with your new Toastmasters Website.